Graphene and 2D Materials have a huge potential to impact established industrial sectors, building new emerging industries and niche segments and creating economic value. The “Graphene and 2D Materials” Brazil International Conference will target several interlinked priority R&D areas such as (1) Standardization, (2) Production and Scalability, (3) Composites, (4) Energy, (5) Optoelectronics and Electronic Devices or (6) Functional coatings.
Graphene Brazil 2019 will be a 2 days event that means to gather the key players of the Graphene Community and related sectors (automotive, aerospace & defence, healthcare, electronics, etc.). It aims to become an established event, attracting global participants, intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of graphene-related scientific and commercial developments.
The Industrial Forum (workshops) will present the most recent advances in technology developments and business opportunities in Graphene and 2DM commercialization. Key representatives of “graphene companies and R&D centres” will share their market vision and business opportunities, while selected talks from industrial exhibitors will present commercial showcases in all current market fields of graphene products.
Main topics of interest
- Composites (3D printing, engineering plastics, aerospace, automotive, textiles, tire, rubber, concrete, glass, packaging);
- Coatings and paints (printed electronics, steel pipe coatings and lubricants, EMI/RFI shielding coating, marine, aerospace and automotive sectors);
- Energy storage (Li-ion batteries and super-capacitors, automotive and electronic industry); Solar (photovoltaics).
- Optoelectronics and Electronic Devices
- Development of new tools, protocols and processes
- Production and scalability / Standardisation
- Commercialisation (markets, progresses, barriers, etc.)
The Graphene Brazil 2019 International conference will clarify the differentiating potential in all sectors where Brazil-graphene based industry is strong and could further gain in competitiveness and will develop proper incentives towards the achievement of Brazil-leadership in the fields of “graphene and 2DM” commercialization and “graphene and 2DM”-driven technology improvement.
One of the outputs of the conference will be to define a Brazilian Strategic Roadmap guiding the research community and industry towards the development of graphene and 2DM based products.